Pages

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Best songs of 2013 you might not have heard...

Hello! Im breaking free from my annual blog post cos if you havent noticed already 2013 has been amazing for music and if i wait til the end of the year to cover it I'll spend most of 2014 writing about it, and no-one will want to read it by the time I finish.

Im not gonna cover bands that are established as I assume a lot of people have already heard their releases (Foals, Vampire Weekend, The National, Daft Punk, YYY's....) these will probably appear on my end of year list though. This blog I'm picking out strong tunes from lesser known bands, cos there are some right corkers. No words, just videos, cos im a busy man aint I. Here goes:

Generationals - Put a light on

 Wavves - Demon to Lean On.

 Surfer Blood - Demon Dance

 Ski Lodge - Just to be like you
Ski Lodge - Just To Be Like You (Official Music Video) from Dovecote Records on Vimeo.

Waxahatchee - Peace and Quiet

Unknown Mortal Orchestra - So Good at being in trouble

Phosphorescent - Song for Zula

 Foxygen - Shuggie


No comments:

Post a Comment